RIB is an education and training equipment service supplier established in the market since 1967. Its founder, Mr Lars-Erik Andersson, professor in Process Automation, is the Managing Director. During this time we have built up a leading position in the field of training in Process Control Engineering and Instrumentation for process industries.
The company has expanded and improved its service fleet in the past years. Today it supplies a complete training package that includes training equipment with self instructive training manuals. High qualified Swedish staff makes the designing, engineering and manufacturing of its products. The excellent reputation for quality, reliability and service has placed the company as the Scandinavian leading company in industrial training.
Type of service
- The manufacturing of more than a dozen of training equipment for process control and measuring techniques of own designing, using standard industrial instrument from the most well-known companies in the world.
- Training courses in process control at customers sites, central courses at different sites with partisipants from several indistries and in collaboration with universities in Latvia and India.
- Project: Training demand analysis, reports (UNDP-form, PRODOC), curricula, syllabi, course plans, equipment list, the laboratory set up, training manuals and teacher training.
- Consultancy in Process Control, analysing control problems, designing control concepts and tuning the parameters.
- Representative for PCT Optimizer Suite. A Plant Auditing, Process Improvement Package. Installation, Engineering, training and analyses.
• Head office in Kalmar:
The and administrative sector, marketing and providing training course service. Manufacturing and accounting sector.
• Office in Stockholm: